The Murwillumbah Community Centre provides Financial Counselling Services at the Murwillumbah Community Centre on –
- Monday 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Thursday 9.00am to 4.30pm
And provides Outreach services at –
- Pottsville Neighbourhood Centre – Tuesday 9am to 12.30pm
- Tweed Heads Centrelink – Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Murwillumbah’s Financial Counselling Service offers a CONFIDENTIAL and FREE service for people worried about their debts. We won’t tell you what to do but we can assist you to make decisions and offer support when you decide what to do. We help YOU take financial CONTROL over your finances.
Depending on your financial situation, we can:
- provide you with information on your rights regarding debt and debt collection.
- assess your financial situation and your options.
- assist you with details on bankruptcy, credit laws and practices.
- guide you on how to talk with people that claim you owe them money.
We can also talk to your creditors directly, if you give us permission and written authorisation.
For an appointment at any of our locations, please contact us on:
– 02 6672 6237 – if the phone is unattended , please leave a message and we will get back to you.
– or you can email on email@example.com
If you need to speak to someone in an emergency please call the Credit & Debit Hotline on 1800 808 488.
To find out more about this service and financial services in Tweed Heads South download our Financial Counselling Brochure.
The Lismore Financial Counselling Service and the Murwillumbah Community Centre and are working in partnership to deliver Financial Counselling services to the Far North Coast region of NSW as part of the Office of Fair Trading’s and Department of Social Services Financial Counselling Programs.