Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre
Northern Rivers Community Legal Centre offers a FREE legal advice and assistance.
The Centre provides the following services:
- Legal advice and assistance at out Lismore and Murwillumbah offices
- Legal advise and assistance Outreach services at Tweed Heads, Pottsville and Casino
- Women’s Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service
- Tenants Advice and Advocacy Service
- Community Legal Education and Community Development
For legal advice and assistance, including all appointment bookings, contact – 02 6621 1000
For Women’s Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service contact – 1300 720 606
For Tenancy Advice contact – 1800 649 135
Free Legal Advice Clinics – for an appointment please ring 02 66211000
1st & 3rd Wednesdays – Murwillumbah Community Centre
2nd Wednesday – Tweed Heads Local Court
4th Wednesday – Pottsville Neighbourhood Centre
Legal Aid NSW is a state-wide organisation providing legal services to socially and economically disadvantaged people across NSW.
At Murwillumbah Community Centre you can access legal services for most matters pertaining to criminal, family and civil law.
Legal aid advice is available:
- Every Thursday 9.00am to 11am.
- No appointment necessary.
Ask at the reception desk for more information or call us on 02 6672 3003.
For factsheets and resources visit Legal Aid NSW.