A safe, connected community that celebrates diversity and grows together…
To create an environment that encourages health and wellbeing, social interaction, inter-generational respect and a sharing of knowledge and joy, through the development of a meeting place for the community.
Aims and Objectives
- To establish a community service that works towards the relief of poverty, distress, sickness and helplessness by:
- Providing information, referral, advocacy and support for people in need or crisis
- Providing relief for persons in necessitous circumstances
- Identifying community needs, services and gaps
- Strengthening and broaden partnerships to improve delivery and co-ordination of services and meet community needs
- By providing these services through our committed team of well trained staff and volunteers with diverse knowledge and skills
2. To raise, obtain and receive funds or other aid for the purpose of achieving the objectives of the association by means of donations, bequests, entertainments or other functions, or by any other means.