An accessible, safe and nurturing space that inclusively supports and empowers the Murwillumbah and surrounding communities.
To create a meeting place that provides a range of programs, services, spaces and pathways that meet the needs of the community.
- Commitment to Indigenous community
- Integrity and respect
- Empowerment of individuals and community
- Provide quality client focused programs, services, spaces and pathways that are responsive to the needs of the Murwillumbah and surrounding communities.
- Provide opportunities to enhance personal wellbeing and social engagement in the community.
- Provide a sustainable organisation with a strong, flexible structure, governance, policy framework and processes.